Plastic Fire Extinguisher Cabinet UV Treated Online Buy Direct
Fire Products Direct Medium Fire Extinguisher Cabinet is made from heavy duty plastic high quality UV treated plastic that is designed to protect your fire extinguishers from the environment.
Why to Use Fire Extinguisher Cabinet?
Fire Extinguishers provides us with initial protection in times of fires and related incidents. The provision for these devices can spell life and death for some people, particularly those who are in dire need. Safety practices allow us to be aware of future events and problems. And though fires are something we can never really determine, being prepared allows us to be one step ahead.
Fire Extinguishers are an effective means of protecting oneself and family from the dangers brought by fires. Aside from securing these devices within our homes, it is only fitting that we properly care and maintain said equipment. There are lots of measures and preventive actions that owners can consider while maintaining safety equipment. One great example would be the use and provision for fire extinguisher cabinets.
Protect your fire extinguishers from tampering, water and dirt by means of these protective covers. Fire Extinguishers cabinets are made from durable and high-quality material to ensure longevity and protection of our firefighting equipment.
- Medium fire extinguisher plastic cabinet
- UV Resistant
- Made from durable PVC material
- Suits 4.5kg-9.0kg DCP extinguishers
- Not suitable for Chubb & Flamestop 9Kg
- Can be locked with a 003 padlock if desired
- Height: 672mm
- Width: 300mm
- Depth: 230mm
4.5Kg Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher has a wide range of use scenarios including the following organic materials:
- Wood and Coal
- Cardboard & Paper
ABE DCP fire extinguisher can also be used on flammable gases, such as Liquid Petroleum, electrical equipment and flammable liquids, such as petrol.
Due to the fact these extinguishers should not be used in an enclosed space, they are mainly recommended for the following types of businesses:
- Garage forecourts
- Welding or flame cutting businesses
- Businesses with large boiler rooms
- LPG dispensing plants
Dry Powder fire extinguishers should not be used in the following scenarios:
- Fires involving electronic equipment over 1000v
- Kitchen fires involving cooking oil
- Fires raging in enclosed spaces.
Anyone should be trained in how to use fire extinguisher and it is also essential that the right type of extinguisher is used for the fire. Choosing the wrong type of extinguisher can have life-threatening consequences
4.5Kg ABE Dry Chemical Powder Fire extinguishers should not be used by people who have not been trained. Before tackling a fire with a fire extinguisher make sure you or someone else has raised the fire alarm and that you have a safe evacuation route.
Using the correct type of extinguisher for the fire, use the four-step PASS technique.
- Pull: Pull the pin, this will break the tamper seal.
- Aim: Aim low, pointing the nozzle or hose at the base of the fire.
- Squeeze: Squeeze the handle to release the extinguishing agent.
- Sweep: Sweep from side to side at the base of the fire, the fuel source, until the fire is out.
If you cannot put out the fire or if the extinguisher becomes empty, evacuate yourself and everyone in the building immediately, closing all doors behind you as you go and ensure the fire brigade has been called.
- Where to Buy 4.5Kg Fire Extinguisher Online?4.5Kg Fire Extinguisher ABE DCP Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher 4.5kg ABE DCP (Dry Chemical Powder) Fire Extinguisher is a multi purpose fire protection. It is the perfect combination of size, cost and […]
- How & Where to Use 5Kg CO2 Fire Extinguisher?What is 5Kg CO2 Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher? 5Kg CO2 Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher: Wall Bracket / Maintenance Test Tag / Certified and Approved to Australian Standards / Brand New / FPD Extended […]
- Fire Hose ReelFire Hose Reel: 36m 36m Slim Quickfit 36m Swing Arm 36m Stainless Steel 50m What is Fire Hose Reel? A fire hose reel is a high-pressure hose that carries water to combat a […]