2.5kg ABE Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher Online Wholesale Direct
Fire Products Direct 2.5kg ABE Dry chemicals Fire Extinguisher suitable for use in commercial / truck vehicles and home, where medium fires are likely . They work by putting a fine layer of chemical dust on the material that is burning.
2.5kg ABE Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher most flexible fire extinguisher types and are able to extinguish Flammable solids, liquids, gasses and electrical fires. These are often recommended for use on vehicles and in the home, but although they are multi purpose, powder fire extinguishers are not recommended for use in enclosed spaces, or on sensitive electrical equipment if other more suitable types of extinguisher are available. For fires caused by flammable liquids and gases, the most suitable fire equipment would be dry powder fire extinguishers.
|Extinguisher Type||2.5Kg ABE Dry Chemical Powder|
|Operating Pressure||11 bar|
|Extinguisher Height||405 mm|
|Cylinder Height||315 mm|
|Cylinder Width||130 mm|
|Cylinder Volume||3.2 L|
|Full Weight||4.8 kg|
|Test Pressure||35 bar|
|Material Valve||Nickel Plated Brass|
|Handel Lever||Stainless Steel 304|
|Finish: Cylinder||Powder Coated Red|
|Standard Approval||AS 1841.5|
|BSI Benchmark No.||BMP 568165|
|ActivFire Certificate No.||Afp-2350|
4.5Kg Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher has a wide range of use scenarios including the following organic materials:
- Wood and Coal
- Cardboard & Paper
ABE DCP fire extinguisher can also be used on flammable gases, such as Liquid Petroleum, electrical equipment and flammable liquids, such as petrol.
Due to the fact these extinguishers should not be used in an enclosed space, they are mainly recommended for the following types of businesses:
- Garage forecourts
- Welding or flame cutting businesses
- Businesses with large boiler rooms
- LPG dispensing plants
Dry Powder fire extinguishers should not be used in the following scenarios:
- Fires involving electronic equipment over 1000v
- Kitchen fires involving cooking oil
- Fires raging in enclosed spaces.
Fire hose reel is located at strategic places in buildings to provide a reasonably accessible and controlled supply of water for fire extinguishing.Fire hose reel systems consist of pumps, pipes, water supply and hose reels located strategically in a building, ensuring proper coverage of water to combat a fire.
36m Fire Hose Reel & 50m Fire Hose Reel manually operated and activated by opening a valve enabling the water to flow into the hose that is typically 30 meters away. The system pressure loss will activate the pump ensuring adequate water flow and pressure to provide a water jet of typically a minimum of 10 meter from the nozzle.
- Turn on the stop valve
- Run out the length of the hose as required
- Turn on the water at the nozzle, direct the stream at base of fire
- Ensure you leave a direct egress path between you and the nearest exit door/ egress route
What are the different sizes of fire hose?
Fire Hose Reel 36m – 50m – 36m Stainless Steel
Where fire hose reels are to be located?
- Fire hose reels must be located within 4m of an exit. Sometimes it is not possible to provide the system coverage with hose reels located near exits, in these cases, it is permissible to locate extra fire hose reels “in the paths of travel to an exit”
- Generally, separate hose reels are to be provided for each storey of the building. In some restricted cases a multistorey sole occupancy unit may be served by a single fire hose reel located at the entrance/exit level.
- A fire hose reel should not be located such that it is required to take the hose through a fire or smoke door to fight a fire. Again, there are limited exceptions to this rule.
- Fire hose reels need to be clearly marked with white letters on a red sign located 2m or more above the floor. Operating signage need to be visible within 2m of the reel.
- The hose and hydrant valve need to be accessible and not obstructed by furniture. The design needs to consider how the hose will be unreeled and the height of the reel needs to be within regulated limits (1.4-2.4m)
- Fire hose reels need to be mounted robustly. The mounting must not only support the weight of the apparatus but also the forces applied by the fire-fighting occupant pulling on the hose. External fire hose reels need to be protected by a cabinet.
- If there is insufficient pressure available a water storage tank and/or a pump must be installed to boost the hydrant pressure
2.5kg ABE Dry chemicals Fire Extinguisher extremely effective and versatile.
- A Class Fires – paper, cardboard, wood,fabrics, people etc.
- B Class Fires – flammable liquid fires,petrol, diesel, oil etc
- E Class Fires – electrical fires, computers,photocopiers, switchboards etc